3D design is habitual now. Vigorous and creative designers are at your side to implement your ideas effectively.
We design 3D CAD models of plant, machinery and components in its own office (SolidWorks, AutoCAD) with an accompanying analysis or by the customer (Unigraphics, Pro/E, Inventor, Desktop, AutoCAD, ME10, etc.) and create 2D CAD manufacturing drawings, technical documentation and parts lists.
We are working with DIN, EN, ISO, ANSI, ASME, AD, SIG, GOST, or customer-specific standards in the following areas:
- development of mechanical units, machine and system elements with such CAD systems as: Solid Works (in our own office) and Unigraphics, Pro/E, Inventor, Desktop, AutoCAD, ME10 (in client’s room)
- optimization and modernization of machinery regarding cost, functions and quality
- construction of piping
- construction of steelworks
- technical justification and choice of a design decision of construction components (linear guidance systems, engines, power mechanisms, clamps, timing belt drives, bearings, bushings, springs, piping, etc.)
- design of sheet metal parts, welded, turned, milled parts
- calculation and choice of a design decision of cams according to DIN
- calculations of steel beams, bearings, bushings, grooves, etc.collision analysis of assemblies
- FEM analysis of mechanical components (static, dynamic, linear, nonlinear)
- bills of materials and drawings according to standards (DIN, EN, ISO, ANSI, GOST, ASME, AD, SIG), surface finish data, fits and tolerances, etc.